In Unix, You can simply write a shell script with only the below line and schedule it as per your convenient.
Assuming that you already created a job called, just write the below in shell
/server/bin/vericom.exe -job JOB_XYZ
In WIndows, this involves little bit more steps
First, create a bat file with the below line on job_xyz.bat file
C:\”Program Files”\Oracle_GoldenGate_Veridata\server\bin\vericom.exe -job JOB_XYZ
Now schedule it in Windows scheduler
1. go to program>accessories>system tools> scheduled task
2. Add schedule task
3. Browse to the batch file, where you written the script
4. Perform this task Daily, Next
5. Select the start time and select every day, click next
6. Give the admin password twice, next
7. check open advanced properties for this task, when I click finish, next
8. In task, change the start in address to the location where veridata.cfg file exists
9. go to schedule and click advanced
10. Go to repeate task and select your repeated value for example every 15 minutes
11. OK and appy.
12. You should see the schedule in scheduled tasks..Congrats !!
13. Now check whether your data is in Sync and Equal to sign is visible in green colour